1/2", 1/4", 3/8"
Our replacement windshield fits R150, RT135, R135, R165, and RT165 Gehl R1 Series equipment. It is made from durable polycarbonate, 250 times more robust than normal glass. Our product has a coating on both sides to enhance abrasion resistance. Besides reduced noise, the product has enhanced visibility and light transmission.
It controls temperatures by decreasing summer heat gain and reducing winter heat loss. The windshield is ½ the weight of the standard glass and has duplicate OEM mounting holes to facilitate quick installation. The milled edges simplify swapping out of the door seal. At Forestry Doors, we provide the best windshield replacement.
Contact us today to get yours.
Gehl R1 Series Poly Windshield
$471.00 – $664.00
Fits the following Gehl R Series equipment:
- R135, RT135, R150, R165, RT165
- Available in 1/4” and 1/2″ thick polycarbonate
- Duplicates OEM mounting holes
- Use existing hardware
- Clear Lexan/Polycarbonate material is impact-resistant
- Increased durability
- Increases operator safety
- Coated on both sides for optimal abrasion-resistance
- Milled edges make swapping out the door seal fast and easy
- 1/2 the weight of glass
- 250 times stronger than glass
- Noise reducing
- Increases light transmission and visibility
- Decreased summer heat gain
- Reduced winter heat loss
- ***Hardware not included***
- 4 Week Lead Time